
I wish the Pajama look was a day time trend, I mean a seriously accepted trend. As I lie in flannel P.J.'s sandwiched between flannel sheets I can imagine that the world would be a much cozier place if flannel were the accepted fabric for carrying out one's daytime business. I can't help but think it's soft texture would inevitably make it's way to one's heart and conjure up all kinds of softer feelings for the world. Maybe we'd be a nicer society. I think flannel pajama wear is the key to ending all of our social issues in this country. Who would feel right about stealing, lying and/or cheating while wearing such loving fabric? It'd be like walking around in a big hug from God Himself. We'd never have to worry about hunger, divorce, fraud etc. again; it's got to be impossible or make bad choices in flannel, don't you think? ;)

5 comments:
Ah, I love pjs, but think I'd rather do business in the satin ones (same long sleeve, pants look, but classier). :0)
Flannel makes me want to scream! I hate it so much! I have chronic dry skin and it clings to flannel. It's the worst! It's like having a bazillion little tiny snags on you feet, etc. that get caught/pulled everytime you move. Ick!
Or microfleece, really. I'm fine with microfleece.
I love microfleece too, but only in the dead of winter, otherwise I'm boiling to death. If I wear those microfleece pants you gave me last year I almost don't have to turn the heat on in the winter. :)
I know -- it's great! You know how cold our house is.
Post a Comment