Sometimes I think it might be nice to morph into one of those clothing catalog pictures and then be able to live out my lark-loving, frozen-smile life in brand new seasonal trendy wear scenarios. Course it would only be worth it if I got to be as small as the models displaying the fun wear. But, mostly I just like the idea of being able to wear new clothes and live out jolly scenes of play and fun. Plus the clothes are always bright and colorful, especially if it's a fall catalog. However, there is a lot of pastel in spring catalogs and a lot of skimp in summer catalogs, so maybe I'll just stick with autumn and winter ones. And no lingerie, yuck.
http://www.jjill.com/jjillonline/index.aspx?BID=S2008325013556522B8E77EA044A81B472C0&h=M&sk=M

2 comments:
LOL. Maybe you could live out your lark-loving days in the Shire. Or Gilder, maybe?
LOL You're horrible! You're sooo funny! I want to live in the shire and vacation in Gilder. Isn't that obvious? Isn't that everyone's dream?
Post a Comment