Okay, so I'm still trying to get University Place and University of Washington to link to their pictures without making big weird typo spaces between the words.
Okay, so I'm pathetic, but I've been tinkering with my blog on and off for the better part of the day. It's a lot more fun designing it than I expected. Also, just wanted to say that soon I will no longer be living in filth and squalor--I bought a portable dishwasher from Sears today and it is due in the store in about a week. YEAH!!!!:)
4 comments:
Okay, so I'm still trying to get University Place and University of Washington to link to their pictures without making big weird typo spaces between the words.
Okay, so I'm pathetic, but I've been tinkering with my blog on and off for the better part of the day. It's a lot more fun designing it than I expected. Also, just wanted to say that soon I will no longer be living in filth and squalor--I bought a portable dishwasher from Sears today and it is due in the store in about a week. YEAH!!!!:)
Your website looks great!
Post a Comment