Chocolate and Middle East
I'm not sure that I can ever make any kind of real connection with someone who doesn't like chocolate. I think my esteem of non-chocolate lovers is rather like relations between middle eastern countries--they make those token attempts at peace sometimes, but don't really mean it and don't really respect each other--I might not say anything about the fact that I think you've made a rather second class kind of choice when going for dessert. But, in my heart of hearts, I'll think you're unenlightened and probably bound toward continual darkness.
3 comments:
I totally agree. You might appreciate this earlier blog of mine:
http://roomofrumination.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-love-chocolate.html
BTW, of course you can link to my chocolate commentary. I need a column, huh? It could be fine. Maybe I could use my blog to get a job.
That's is HILARIOUS about your dad and the IQ discussion. I can so see that.
Post a Comment