Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Authors I Don't Like

Couldn't think of enough I despise to sufficient degree to quantify a list BUT would like to add that I CAN'T STAND Jack Weyland and would like to add that Charlie is perhaps the worst book I've ever read.

1 comment:

lilibet said...

Yes,Abby is crawling now and getting into more trouble than I thought a human being could get into ... Raymond Chandler was an exceptional writer who wrote hardboiled detective stories. SO incredibly good, but I don't think you'd like them. :) Travis thinks you should name your blog "The Sour Apple" or "The Crabapple" if you're planning on writing funny anecdotes from your teaching (which you need to, because those kids are hilarious). But I like the name of your blog. As to how you get the name of your blog up top, I have NO idea. I just used the template.