Ooh, I really like the title. Of course, it would be nice if there were actually a post, but I like the title. :) I agree, though, it is pretty funny that we're such good friends. I think part of it is that we don't feel we have to be apologetic to one another for our tastes, though, you know? AND, we're both totally irreverent and subversive. And you don't seem to mind my brashness. :) Which is cool, because most people don't like it.
OH, and I agree with you on ALL of your dislike movies. I just got Top Gun on netflix because I figured it was something I should see just so I could understand the big to-do. OK, worst movie I have ever, ever seen. Usually I can analyze exactly what I hate about a movie. Not this one! I hated it all so much, I couldn't even see one thing I liked. WHY DOES ANYONE LIKE IT?
3 comments:
Ooh, I really like the title. Of course, it would be nice if there were actually a post, but I like the title. :) I agree, though, it is pretty funny that we're such good friends. I think part of it is that we don't feel we have to be apologetic to one another for our tastes, though, you know? AND, we're both totally irreverent and subversive. And you don't seem to mind my brashness. :) Which is cool, because most people don't like it.
OH, and I agree with you on ALL of your dislike movies. I just got Top Gun on netflix because I figured it was something I should see just so I could understand the big to-do. OK, worst movie I have ever, ever seen. Usually I can analyze exactly what I hate about a movie. Not this one! I hated it all so much, I couldn't even see one thing I liked. WHY DOES ANYONE LIKE IT?
But you do have to post something so that people will come back if they link from my blog to yours.
Post a Comment