Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 16, 2012

Reasons for Running


Okay, I recently read this article from runner’s world and the subtitle explains everything: 


So here’s my list; I’m making it to help guard against future laziness, aches, pains, and procrastination:

  • Slimmer calves
  • Strong legs all around
  • Stronger body all around
  • ENDORPHINS!!!
  • You can eat more.
  • Fastest way I know to lose weight.  Period. 
  • ENDORPHINS
  • Fastest way I know to curb the appetite.
  • Great excuse for being outside.
  • Self respect.
  • Goals (see self respect).
  • ENDORPHINS
  • Good music
  • Time alone
  • ENDORPHINS
  • FUN runs. AKA fun runs.
  • Camaraderie
  • Shopping (even shopping for running gear is fun).
  • I'm a much nicer person after a good run.  :)  Sad but true.
  • Great anxiety antidote.
  • ENDORPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** This list is a work in progress.  I’ll add to as I think of more stuff.  J

No comments: