You don't have replies to your comments enabled on your blog, so I wanted to send you an email about the giveaway, but that got kicked back to me. So, I'm commenting here. To enter, all you have to do is make one comment on the post on my blog sharing an item you like from the website. That's it! If you want additional entries, you can do the other stuff, but it's not required. I'm assuming you already follow my blog, so just leave one more comment saying you do that and you'll have two entries.
Good luck! I wish I could win it!
:0) Mindy PS Thanks for the heads up on the links! I'll get those fixed.
3 comments:
Hooray!
Hi!
You don't have replies to your comments enabled on your blog, so I wanted to send you an email about the giveaway, but that got kicked back to me. So, I'm commenting here. To enter, all you have to do is make one comment on the post on my blog sharing an item you like from the website. That's it! If you want additional entries, you can do the other stuff, but it's not required. I'm assuming you already follow my blog, so just leave one more comment saying you do that and you'll have two entries.
Good luck! I wish I could win it!
:0) Mindy
PS Thanks for the heads up on the links! I'll get those fixed.
I really like this skirt and have been eyeing it for weeks: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-1010-cecily.aspx
Post a Comment