Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today's (Tuesday) Exercise Log:


• 6.20 miles of miles biking= 245 calories

• 2 miles of running & walking (one of each) =347 calories

• 1.30 miles on the elliptical machine=160 calories
Total miles=9.5; Calories burned=752
I know I said today would be an easier day, and it may be hard to believe, but even though I logged more miles, it was still easier because such a big chunk of it was done on a bike. Also, it wasn’t as hot and humid today; in fact, it rained a lot, so that made it easier as well.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Hi! I clicked over from The Inquisitive Mom when I noticed you on her blogroll and the word 'exercise' :-) Are you training for something in particular or just focusing on fitness? It's been really hot here too, which has made my runs more difficult lately. Last night I wanted to do a speed workout at the track but it was 92* and I confess I didn't finish the whole thing - I was a quarter short. Hope you get more rain to bring down the heat!

Mert said...

I'm training for a triathlon and trying to lose 140 pounds. So far I've lost about 80. Going to do a triathlon on the 24th of July. Not an Iron Man or anything. I think it will be 12 miles bike, 3 running and .5 or .6 swimming. It's the swimming that's going to do me in though. I HATE it. Do you run a lot of races?