Only for the truly self indulgent...
Megen,This is Dark Chocolate and I just wanted to say how happy I am for you. We should go celebrate your achievement....maybe with a little dark chocolate. Call me I miss you.
YAY! You are awesome and inspiring! Or should I say awe-inspiring?
You rock! Congrats! Wish I'd had the chance to talk to you more when you were here, but hope you had a great trip!
Congratulations Megis! That is incredible news! What an accomplishment! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it! :)
Hey Dark Chocolate, why is your username listed as anonymous?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Megen,
This is Dark Chocolate and I just wanted to say how happy I am for you. We should go celebrate your achievement....maybe with a little dark chocolate. Call me I miss you.
YAY! You are awesome and inspiring! Or should I say awe-inspiring?
You rock! Congrats! Wish I'd had the chance to talk to you more when you were here, but hope you had a great trip!
Congratulations Megis! That is incredible news! What an accomplishment! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it! :)
Hey Dark Chocolate, why is your username listed as anonymous?
Post a Comment