Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Synapse Odometer


Maybe some scientist has already invented one of these, but can I just say how much of a 'I found religion' moment full of gratitude I am having right now because such a contraption (if existing at all) is not broadly accessible to the public??? I think if you were to measure firing, sparking—or whatever the heck synapses do—on me right now, you might find yourself shouting ‘eureka!’ and eagerly awaiting Nobel Prize nominations for your break through discovery at linking early homo sapiens to contemporary man. Why is the end of the school year soooo hard? It doesn’t feel like winding down so much as electro shock therapy or water torture. me brane herts. i just hirts. so much junk two doo. Megtrog hrrt. to much tinking not goud 4 mee….

1 comment:

Mert said...

Sorry, should have just read Nobel Prize, not PEACE--told you my brain is dead.