Yes folks, it's true, I bought a new bed; arriving next Friday in the form of a plushy new bed is my decade-by-decade quality of life increase (not to be confused with cost of living increase--the two don't necessarily go together :)--for me anyway ). I bought one at Macy's tonight after long consideration (3 or 4 days) of how the current model affects the back. Brett & family stayed at my apartment the other night on their way back from a trip to Pullman and he informed me that one night on my bed ruined his back, which prompted thinking about the state of my own back....you can guess the rest. Macy's had a deal where they provided free delivery and disposal (of the old mattress) and no sales tax! So Hallelujah! It's plush; it's queen-sized; it's MINE!!!
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=304193&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

2 comments:
You have bought a bed = you are an adult.
Hey, I'm getting a new bed today, inspired by you!
Post a Comment