Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 7, 2008

Fed Bait

Who wants to do my taxes??? One week left and I'm still sitting in Procrastination Station. I think I owe $50, but I just don't want to go through all the junk requisite for itemization and stuff. That is the only reason I would ever be liable for tax evasion--pure laziness. Gone are the days when I could talk Paula into doing my taxes for me. See, the youngest really does have it good. But, seeing as though I've been upstanding so far, I guess I won't break the record. Just in case there's any tax-drafting aficionados out there though--here's your last chance to do some taxes if ya want. Calling once...

2 comments:

lilibet said...

I like taxes ... I might not like them as much if I had to pay rather than get my rebate, though. I like the rebate, I should say.

Amy said...

You really aren't getting a refund? In Washington? That's the best part of taxes. I L-O-V-E the refund.