Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too Lazy for Anything Interesting

Feeling too lazy to write anything interesting (lazy or incompetent--hmm, don't answer that), but a friend asked me to post something. Have to say that right now I'm more in the mood to create useless lists (as can be found to the left of this post) and further: create links to them. This gives me the impression I am occupied and useful (people need to be educated about chocolate after all) while satisfying the need to validate the self and create flashy excitement where it is obviously lacking (I live in Othello for cry'in out loud). Internet busy work really, but fun, more or less. My Chocolate Peerage links started out in a certain order according to preference, but then got turned around because I kept the titles of honor in order according to those with greater rank being listed first; this didn't always ensure that each chocolate's moniker fit appropriately with the order in which I would have personally ranked them for their virtues as chocolate. For example, I prefer Dove over Lindt, but Earls garner more respect than Dames and Dame Dove just proved too good a sobriquet to pass up (not to mention nice alliteration :)).

2 comments:

lilibet said...

LOL that's great. I'm glad to know that "King" Marabou isn't necessarily king, either.

Amy said...

Well isn't that interesting?