Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weight Watchers Endorsement

So, I’m thinking I should have started Weight Watchers earlier and so that when I finally meet my final goal I could say that I used Weight Watchers to lose 140 pounds, and then I’d be like the Subway Jared guy and make a ton of money selling their product. I’ve been doing Weight Watchers for two weeks now and I’ve lost 7 pounds. The first week I lost three and this past week I’ve lost 4. Talk about lost opportunities. J

Anyway, I’m 11 pounds away from my final goal. WOO-HOO!  (By the way, don't judge my grammar too harshly, remember I'm just a dumb jock who never reads. J)  Oh, and my friend Elizabeth joined too and has lost 4 pounds, and she hasn't even been exercising because of a bad back.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

A friend of mine did a serious diet thing and now is maintaining through weight watchers. It seems like a very realistic way to lose weight and keep it off. 7 lbs is awesome!

Also, in response to your comment on my blog, I talk with my mom daily, but for 15 minutes maybe. And I do a ton of the talking. I'm the blabbermouth between the two of us!

lilibet said...

Hmm, maybe you could endorse ... um ... brown rice. Or apples.