Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Plotting & Planning

So, as you can see from my title, I'm preparing for the New Year with an exercise schedule.  I'm about 18 pounds away from my final goal, with the intention to drop another 10 if I feel like it when I get there; but for the new year I not only want to lose that final 18 pounds, I also want to strengthen and tone my muscles where I can.  Below is an exercise schedule I've worked up for January.  Most people are probably choking with laughter at the idea of me getting up any earlier than I have to, but I just want to see if I can do it for January.  I'm gonna try it for a month and if I don't want to continue, I won't.  Any suggestions for what I can reward myself with if I stick to it?

  • Monday
    6:30AM Workout video (20 min.)
    4:00PM 2 mile run; 4 min. sprints, 30 min. strength
  • Tuesday

    6:30AM 20 min. Strength
    4:00PM 5 mile run
  • Wednesday

    6:30AM Workout video (20 min.)
    4:00PM 3 mile run, 20 min. strength
  • Thursday

    6:30AM Workout video (20 min.)
  • Friday

    6:30AM 20 min. strength
    4:00PM 2-3 mile run; 4 min. sprints, 30 min. strength
  • Saturday

    30 min strength, 4-6 mile run
  • Sunday

    No activity











2 comments:

Mindy said...

*Phew* Just reading this wears me out. I think it is ambitious and a terrific idea. I would reward myself with something I really want, but feel I should save up for. For me, it would be a new pair of boots, a dress, some cool cooking tools. It might be something totally different for you.

lilibet said...

How about a new pair of running shoes? Aren't yours dying again?