Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 8, 2010

58

58 down, two more to go until 60. Then 15 more and I'll have hit my 1/2 way mark. I started trying to lose weight in July/August. Sometimes it feels like time has whizzed by and I've dropped the weight overnight, other times it feels as though every pound is associated with an eternity. Today I’m just happy to be awake and functioning (that is probably a matter of opinion, however). When I hit my 40 pound mark I got a haircut. For 50 I let myself buy a new scale and a mirror. Any suggestions for what I should do for 60 or 75? When I hit 100 I’m planning a weekend trip to a tree house hotel.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I say you treat yourself and a friend to one of those fancy restaurants that makes healthy delicious!

lilibet said...

I agree with Mindy. Let's eat at that Indian place when we go see Young Victoria!