Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prozac in the Sky


So I know it's a joke most of you have heard me repeat prolifically, but I always feel like when summertime comes it's like getting a dose of Prozac from the sky. In the fall I'm inclined to convince myself that autumn is my favorite season, but in the summer--if I'm honest with myself ;)--I realize that summer is really my favorite (it's that love the one you're with philosophy). Actually, I don't know if I should say favorite or 'saving grace'--probably closer to saving grace. Really I feel like someones flipped a switch and it's not so hard to be happy. It's not work I mean. It's like I got behind in the serotonin payments during the winter so I got cut off and then some philanthropic mood sponsor paid my bill. I also feel like the church must be even truer when it's summer and the sun is out :) (that was a joke).

3 comments:

Amy one K per Karlinsky said...

Do you ever feel like a cyber-stalker when you read someone else's blog? I kinda do.

lilibet said...

I agree with you. When spring comes, I love the sunlight. It gets me going. But I also love the fall.

Kristi said...

Its totally ok to love the summer more than any other season. I do. And I haven't decided if its because I love the summer or I really love not working. Its hard to seperate the two.

I found your blog through facebook.