I can't say enough how much I love my dishwasher. I'm running it for the second time since I got it and instead of having to wash a whole
sink full of dishes by hand I only had to wash two non-dishwasher safe items. Below is my own special brand of adulation :) to the modern convenience of not having to get dirty and sweaty every time I clean up after myself.
Ode to Dishwasher Wallah:
Your convenience and your purity I praise,
Whilst filthy tribulation I forget,
Of kitchenly squalor of former days,
And yesterday's defunct, unnoticed dish rack, aside, I will set.
4 comments:
My dear, I think you mean poetry.
Whatever, you know what I meant.
It doesn't have the same metric rhythm throughout, so doesn't that make it prose?
No, it definitely has a poetry to it. And you went out of your way to make it rhyme. Not all poetry has meter, though most of the good stuff has some sort of meter, but it always has things that make it more interesting than prose.
Post a Comment